Thursday, May 21, 2009

Female Pain

I suffered for 4 years with a burning intense pain vaginally and tried to get rid of this pain by two lazer surgeries and finally a hysterectomy. I almost lost my mind when after the hysterectomy my pain returned two weeks later. I was introduced to the oils and did research from the medical guide by Dr. Gary Young. They had several recipes in there and I chose one and would use this every night vaginally and I am pain free now thanks to the oils. It took 3-6months for my recovery and was the most precious day of my life when I woke up with no pain. After suffering for so long and all the money I spent to try to free myself of this pain, I couldn't believe that the answer was so simple and all I needed was someone to introduce me to these wonderful oils.


Wanda England

5-26-05

No comments: