Friday, May 22, 2009

"Throbbing Stopped"

My 6 year old nephew knocked over an eight foot long table that had been propped on its side and the full weight landed on his big toe. He was screaming in pain and would not let anyone touch his foot. My sister tried to console him while I got the Frankincense but he would not let me put it on his foot but he let me put it on the palm of his hand instead. As I rubbed the oil into his hand he took a deep breath and calmed down. Minutes later he was better and running around the room playing. 


He woke in the middle of the night in pain and my sister couldn't find the oil so he just cried in pain until he fell asleep exhausted. The next day, I reapplied the oil a couple of times when he complained of pain. These times he let me put it on his toe directly. He got relief immediately and was off to play again. He had maybe 3-4 applications only. 


My husband dropped something on his toe just a day or so later and tried the Frankincense also. He got the same relief. He said the throbbing stopped.


Margaret Bruder

8-14-06

No comments: